Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things....


God!  I love knowing I have a Savior who loves me unconditionally and is a God of forgiveness and grace!  I love digging into His word and learning more and more about His mercy!!  We serve an awesome God!!


John!  Do you know just how much I love that man!  Words will never describe the true happiness I feel with him!


          Family!  Family is so near and dear to my heart!  So blessed to have a wonder family!


  • Sundays!  I love waking up and seeing my husband beside me, getting breakfast (usually Starbucks), heading to church, dinner with family, then the rest of the afternoon is just me, hubby, and rowdy time!  




Reading!  There is nothing like diving into a good book.  I tend to get "lost" in them and before I know it, it's either 3am or I just finished the last page!  Really enjoying Francine River's series on the 5 women who were apart of the lineage of Christ!


Rowdy!  Knowing this little dog will have his head resting in the window seal at 3:30 when I pull in the driveway from work makes smile!  He's a good snuggle bug too!!


Military!  I love being an American and supporting our men and women in the service!  So thankful for all of them and their families who swore to protect and serve our nation.  I wish more people felt this way!


Beach!  Planning that vacation is just ahhh!  Knowing a whole week on the beach, soaking up the sunshine, and listening to the waves hit the shore is just paradise!  I mean, we did get married on the beach!  Can't wait til July!!


Running!  Being able to exercise and clear your head is good therapy!  That push of going just a little bit further and hitting your goal is bliss!!


Dallas Cowboys!  Love those Cowboys!!  Waiting on the season to start:) hopefully we will have a better one!!


Pinterest!  Filling in that down time with crafts or cooking is good for the soul!  



Frozen Yogurt Dates!  Those random urges to get in the car, go to the nearest yogurt store, and sit outside with my man and enjoy some yummy loaded frozen yogurt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment