Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5K Season

so, it's that time of year when everyone decides to hit the gym and get beach ready.  And I'm guilty:(  
But, I love this time of year, because it's when John and I start doing the 5K's.  I'm super excited about our first one coming up.  It is the Orphan Run Mississippi on April 20 at Longview Point in Hernando, MS.  I am so glad to be helping out with the cause too!  The Uganda Orphanage Project.  Children have such a special place in my heart, especially those who are in such need of just the basics like food and shelter.  What better way to love on these precious children than by running to raise money so they can have a home.  I highly encourage anyone who will be in the area that day to come!  Even if you have NEVER ran in your life, you can walk it!!! 


GO SIGN UP!!!

I am so glad we finally have the weather to get outside and run!!!  It is my way to just think of everything going on in life, pray on big decisions, and just zone out the rest of the world! Little Rowdy Man loves to get his daily mile in too!! This little dude can keep up!!!

If anyone knows of any 5K's coming up please share!!!!!

Have a blessed week everyone!!

"Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." 
Hebrews 12:1



3 comments:

  1. I always do the Laurie Wylie run at the A-Fair! I need to get back to running soon! So cool how you've really gotten back into Longview! Happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran it last year!! and we all did the Harbor Town!! That was so much fun, we need to get a group together to do it again!!!
      Thank you, it was just the right move for us! God is doing some awesome things!!
      We need to reschedule for next week! I have so much I want to share with you!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay 5k's!! We are going to be home that weekend so maybe I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete