Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

25 reasons I love you on your 25th birthday...

...25...  
Because your 25, our car insurance drops drastically!!  ha ha, I had to add this one:)

...24... 
You drive when we go somewhere so I don't have too
(or maybe it's so you don't have to deal with my driving)

...23...
Your laid-backness (word?)  Boy do you balance me out.  Whenever I get in PLAN PLAN PLAN mode and stressed, your attitude to go with the flow always brings me back.  I don't know what we'd do with two of me

...22...
You push me to run the last part of my mile even when I want to walk it!!

...21...
You love to travel, we have only been married two years and have had some of the best vacations; can't wait to finish our bucket list of vacations with you!!

...20...
Your humor, never knowing what is coming from you next  

...19...
You can sing :)

...18...
I love that you made the decision to call and hang out before you left for basic training:) that phone call started it all

...17...
Your selfless decision to serve our country at the age of 17
I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see where flight school takes us

...16...
Every once in awhile, you let me pick out the movie

...15...
you will eat what I cook for dinner

...14...
You can always randomly quote a movie or sing lyrics to a song that goes with any conversation we have

...13...
Your asked to marry me!  Friday the 13, August 2010. 

...12...
You accept me for who I am

...11...
2011 was our wedding year!  I love that you were apart of the planning and helped me make decisions!!

...10...
You brought Rowdy Bear into our lives!

...9...
You always know what to say, when to say it, and when a hug will do

...8...
I love anticipating a welcome hug and kiss from you every Friday

...7...
When we are with friends or in public and you look at me with a look that says I love you!

...6...
your "get ready" look you do in the mirror when you are getting ready for the day

...5...
Your values of family! 

...4...
Our late night conversations about anything and everything

...3...
Your Smile:  I love seeing that genuine smile when you are really excited about something or just happy!  It makes my day!

...2...
the way you make me feel like i'm special

...1...
Your love for the Lord!  Knowing I have a godly husband who wants to raise our family with godly morals and loves his wife in a godly way means the world to me!  I am so blessed to have you in my life baby!






HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment