Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Rowdy Bear

My Story,
Daddy suprised mommy with me one Sunday morning in December.  They had been talking for awhile about getting a dog.  (mommy had baby fever, and my job was to fix it).  Daddy looked around for about 2 weeks for the perfect dog.  He came by my previous owners one day to visit.  I tried my best to be the one he picked.  I was laid back and didn't cause a fuss.  And thats just what he wanted!!  I was picked to join his family.  I was so excited when I knew I was going to live with another family, but a little scared.  I had never been outside before:(  Daddy scheduled to meet up with my breeder that next Sunday. 
On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy were getting ready for church.  They usually have breakfast together on Sundays.  Daddy told Mommy he was going to just go pick up breakfast from McDonalds and bring it home for them to eat before church.  Mommy got so frustrated because she was all ready and thought it would be easier to just grab breakfast then head to church from there.  But Daddy insited so she just waited around at the house.  He was trying to get out of the house to go pick me up. 
My breeder put a big red bow around my neck and got me ready for my new home.  I was so nervous.  When I reached the new house, Daddy put me on the couch and called Mommy in there.  She screamed, which scared me and I peed.  She was so excited and instantly I got lots of hugs and kisses.  They took me to Petco and got me all the stuff us puppies need.  I was spoiled from the get-go.  I remember Mommy and Daddy's familys coming over after church to meet me.  I was so happy to be with my new family.  To this day, I run the house hold.  I love to play with my monkeys, wrestle with Daddy, and sit at Mommy's feet and protect her when Daddy isn't home.  I am the luckiest dog in the world.

First day with my new family, I was so little

My best friend Jazze

Snuggling with Momma after Daddy left (I like his side of the bed)

Just relaxing

Waiting on Daddy to get home from work

Love having my belly scratched

Mommy dressed me up as a Pirate, I didn't like it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment